Monday, February 11, 2013

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler, Charlie Brown






Check out this Peanuts parody by Brad Campbell.

This is another parody in my series of fake Charlie Brown TV Specials. I actually think this would be a good idea for a Peanuts special. There could be a parade. The kids could have a float-loading party. Snoopy could dance around and throw beads at everyone. Also, I really like Snoopy's Charlie Brown scepter. I wish I had one of those.


In fact, I wrote a fake TV listing and posted it on my own art blog. Check it out @ bybradcampbell.com

2 comments:

  1. Aw man, that is fantastic. "I got a rock" is such a Charlie Brown thing to say. Nice work on these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had more visual gags, but I didn't want the fake ad to look busy. I did write some of the gags into my fake TV listing over at my blog. Thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete